INDIA FOREIGN TRADE PAPERS
Written by Administrator
Tuesday, 18 January 2011 17:22
INDIA FOREIGN TRADE PAPERS
36.Describe the trends in Indo-US trade . Explain the composition of India, but India is not an important trading partner for the US. Discuss with the help of India’s trade with USA.
37. What are the major constraints in Indo-Us trade and how can they be overcome.
38. Do you think that the Economic Reforms initiated by Government of India have helped in strengthening India – Us trade relations. Discuss.
39. Describe the recent economic development and foreign trade of Japan.
40. Describe the composition of Japan's trade with the world.
41.Why do yo11 think Japan is an important trading partner for India, but India is not an
important trading partner for Japan. Discuss.
42. What are the major constraints in Indo-Japanese trade and how can they be
43.Explain the composition of India's export to Japan. Discuss the prospects for Indo
44. Describe the changing pattern of India's foreign trade with reference to markets. Discuss the main features of India's foreign trade.
45. Considering imports and exports separately , highlight the changes that have taken place in the composition and direction of the country's foreign trade. Point out their I significance.
46. n what grounds is the strategy of export-led growth held justified for an under developed country? Critically examine its suitability for India.
47. Describe the evolution of trade policy. What are tile objectives of EXIM Policy 1997- 2002.
48. Explain the major provisions of recent Export policy.
49. Describe the major provisions of recent import Policy.
50. Explain India's trade policy response to WTO regime.
51. Write a note on India's Tariff Policy,
52. Textile and Clothing sector occupies a pivotal role in the economy of the developing countries. Elucidate with reference to the Indian economy.
53. Describe the type of developmental activities initiated by the Government of India to help develop different sectors of the textile industry.
54. The export performance of the Indian textile industry is a record of steady growth. What are the factors contributing to the growth. Explain with particular references to the cotton textiles and garment sector.
55. The new Agreement on Textiles and Clothing is considered beneficial to Indian exporters. Discuss.
56. Describe the export scenario of Indian electronics commodities.
57. Analyse the avenues and prospects of India's electronics items for the global market.
58. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of Indian electronics commodities. How can you make-them competitive in the global market.
59. Analyse the competitive scenario of Indian electronics goods in the international
markets. Suggest suitable policies and strategies to boost export of electronics goods from India.
60 .Identify the problems of Indian electronics industry. What suggestions can you prescribe for removing these problems.
61. Distinguish between services and merchandise. Enumerate major services.
62. What are the main issues of international trade in services? What is the role of services in India's external trade?
63. What are the difficulties in trading services internationally?
64. Identify various important services in India. Briefly discuss the advantages and disadvantages that they have in becoming major exports of India.
65. Briefly discuss various issues of General Agreement on Trade in Services.
66. Discuss the policy of Government of India in promoting export of services.
67. Describe the recent economic development and foreign trade of Japan.
68. Describe the composition of Japan's trade with the world.
69. Why do yo11 think Japan is an important trading partner for India, but India is not an important trading partner for Japan. Discuss.
70 What are the major constraints in Indo-Japanese trade and how can they be overcome.
71. Explain the composition of India's export to Japan. Discuss the prospects for Indo
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 January 2011 17:52